Buying a home is one of the most stressful and expensive things you will ever do. It's vital that you seek legal advice … Read more
Kilara and Associates have experienced conveyancers to help with all stages of NSW property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:-
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, crown or leasehold
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation with an experienced conveyancer.
Kilara and Associates also specialize in Credit Repair services. Click here for further information.